Ladies Who Do Too Much

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Light Your Fire

Have you ever seemed to be doing so much but seem like you are doing nothing at all? Have you ever given your all and it seems like it just isn’t good enough? That is where I am right now. I do my best at my job and I give it my all. I have a job that I enjoy but I am capable of so much more and I know it. The people and the connections are wonderful and priceless, however the pay and the experience could be better.

On December 15, 2005 my boyfriend “lit a light under my ***” as he likes to put it. Thing is, the fire has always been there but the flame has/had died down a little. I have a lot of projects in "the works" but so many that could go so much farther. I suppose I need the encouragement, the challenge. I suppose I needed him. Do not get me wrong... I have loved ones who always told and tell me what I am capable of and support me constantly. But I had never had someone in my corner, behind me every step of the way, taking the lead when I seem to be timid or weak.. someone to take the reigns if by chance it gets a little too much for me. And I thank him for that so in the blogs ahead let’s see where this new spark takes me.

Question for the day… Who or What lights your fire? Who encouranges or supports you?... if you can’t think of an answer quickly then guess what you are not around the right type of people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home