Ladies Who Do Too Much

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Prayer Changes Things

How many of you truly believe that prayer changes things?... Well, I do. And for all of you out there who share this belief(and those who may not) I request your prayers. I am going through a rather private trying/challenging time in my life where basically only me, God, and one other person are fully or at least 85% aware of things that are going on. I say 85% because no one but God can be 100% aware.

Have you ever believed in something so much it frightens you at times… well I do. I believe that all LWD2M have to at some point. Whether it is believing in yourself, someone else, or an idea… or something completely different. If it is meant to be, if it is right… you may never know… but through prayer I believe an answer or at least a clearer picture can be seen. Let me know how you feel….

Thought of the dayTake Time to Pray… for prayer truly changes things… and lets you get your thoughts and the desires of your heart “out”

1 Comments:

  • Hi There,
    Nice blog and great idea. May your project be ultimately successful! Quick question for you. How did you add that cool quote image and set it up to stand out? Very nice!

    By Blogger Osman, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home