Ladies Who Do Too Much

Monday, December 19, 2005

Marathons ... not what you think

I am at that age where 37.5% of my friends are getting married, 37.5% are having babies and the other 25% are just trying to find out where they fit in in the grand scheme of things.

November 2005 began my friends’ and acquaintances “Baby Marathon”(BM). I have…
• one friend who gave birth Thanksgiving Day (IL)
• one to give birth in December (SC)
• two to give birth in January (VA & AZ)

and that is it as far as I can recall right now

As far as I know now.. June 2006 begins my “Wedding Marathon” (WM) and the season is not forseen to end until September. I have three weddings scheduled for June 17th and there is NO WAY I can make all three because they are in NC, SC, & GA. Why is it that June is such a popular wedding month? … other than the fact that it is the beginning of Summer... Well I will travel to weddings in NJ, PA, GA, & SC over those hectic WM Months.

In the true spirit of LWD2M I will probably travel to all of those WM places and purchase gifts for all those BM and WM participants. Some may look at this as a lot of work, however I look at it as fun and both BM & WM will provide me with some way to express my creativity :) .

Thought for the LWD2M Plan and Schedule… it will cut down on your rush, but remember there will always be people who will challenge or totally revolt your planning, nonetheless you always have one in place :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home