Ladies Who Do Too Much

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Find an Outlet for YOU!

It is my suggestion for all LWD2M to find something you enjoy... an outlet if you will! If you do not have a hobby or are bored with your current hobbies and looking for something new... I suggest that you find a new, healthy, fun hobby. It could even be just quite time to yourself... think about... *dream sequence*

Personally, I have always enjoyed the game Scrabble. It challenges the mind often helps in building vocabulary and perfecting spelling. I also enjoy bowling. A pastime for those with a strong arm and a good aim :) ... As of late August I started my latest hobby... Texas Hold 'em.... which is lots and lots of fun!... if I can only find opponents ...

My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence.
- Dame Edith Sitwell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home